Friday, July 1, 2011

Learning The internet and Native Client

Well things are churning around here. First, it looks like 3d is working but unsupported as yet by Native Client. OK with me, I get to test and prepare for it. I'm taking a couple of weeks off from work in September to get Native Client working.  Looks really good.

Also, since I've been remiss in learning the Internet languages, I've jumped on the Javascript and PHP bandwagon. They're pretty much like writing in C++ with twists here and there but it's a lot of fun getting something up that other people can look at. Wished I had done this 1995, life would be different. Oh Well. Also, I am really surprised at how much I can really do now. I've set up a database for names in less that 4 hours. And that's without knowing how to do it with PHP. It's actually a lot of fun.

So ever anon, persistence pays off. I've waiting 4 years to get the Virtual Urantia Book up and running, I can wait another. It's worth it in the end. Also, everything I do for this project works for my automation project.


No comments:

Post a Comment