The Arabian translation is live.
So I've transferred the 600,000 mp3s to my VPS computer on the Internet. I won't erase the mp3 audio folder on my website till I'm sure everyone have cleared their cache.
If you arent aware of cache, thats where the stuff you've been looking at is saved temporarily on your machine so its faster and you dont have to download everything on the Internet from websites.
So if I've made a lot of changes to my website programs, you may be still using a cached program which is expecting the mp3s in the audio folder while the changes are using the VPS audio folder. So if I remove the folder on my website and the cache hasn't renewed, if I've removed the audio folder where the local cached programs expect it then your cached program will fail. Yuk
So yeah, eventually you get to understand this stuff. Sometimes, if youre lucky, the AI will let you know.
Pierre
No comments:
Post a Comment