Chinese translation is ready and working in both the personalities application and the translation application.
A few problems cropped up with all the changes I've made. First, on smartphones, the text was covering part of the Sangik race flow sphere so I placed a button at the top right that moves the text on and off the screen when clicked.
Also, weird, the main entry in UrantiaWorld had a problem with the main buttons. They were partially covering one another. Fixed.
I still don't have a way of keeping the reading of the translations going on smartphones. So, in the middle of my bike ride, the smartphone will just stop reading. It will take time to figure out to fix this problem.
Also changed the translation system so that when it's reading a translation and it gets to the end of the paper, it will continue to the next paper instead of quitting.
Made it so that if you click on a word in the translation, it will show the other language word. I need to do something that explains words in the other chosen language because there's no way, I'm going to learn Chinese or Farsi or Swahilli unless I have a better explanation of the words. Where there's a will, there has to be a way.
I'm slowly converting everywhere text is shown throughout the system, it will use the 9 language databases. In the personalities form, i had individual mp3 sound files, that was laborious as I had to select pieces that related to the personalities by listening and copying the part of the audio that related. Oh man! Laborious. Using the sentences separated databases, I can just tell it the numbers from and to, that explains the personality chosen.
I asked the AI to give me all the positions in the Urantia Book that related to the personalities and they could then be selected and listened to. BUT..... There are so many entries related to the Father of Life that it wouldn't work in the small panel. I'll have to spend some time thinking about how to make that work.
Also I want to change the trip to Paradise to use the language databases.
So much to do.
Pierre
No comments:
Post a Comment