Friday, August 7, 2026

German Translation

 German translation is complete. Over 50,000 sentences and 50,000 mp3s. Currently passing all those up to my website. Theyll be available in an hour. That way anyone can learn German by listening to their native language and the next sentence in German.

Italian is being done and will ne ready by tonight. Portuguese is next. That'll be, I believe, 8 language translations. English, French, Swahili, Farsi, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian. 

Italian is being done and will be ready in 16 hours. Then I'll start on Portuguese. Im guessing, maybe Polish, Chinese and the Asian languages.

Im also working on the personalities of the Grand Universe. Thatll take me a few days. When I’ve converted that program into using the new translation system, then those will automatically be available on all the new translations as im using paper/section/paragraph numbers saved in the translation databases so they can be accessed without any changes except the user who selects which language to learn and that will switch without programming changes to their language of choice.

Its been quite a month. 

Pierre


No comments:

Post a Comment