Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Personality Tree

Wow. What a difference the language databases make in the update of the tree of personalities. I can add in all the languages for several personalities in one sitting. That would have taken me a month to do. 

I am completely blown away at just how powerful this creation of these sentence separated language databases. And along with each of those sentences, there are the same amount of mp3s as there are sentences. It completely changes what I'll be doing with the Urantia Book.

I can't wait to tackle other trees. For sure the evolutionary tracks of marine, plant, animal and human evolution journeys. When I do trees of those, I'll be adding in a progress bar based on time. Later, if  I  live that long, I would like to do Pangea and the north and south seas where they deposited the plasma. 

Wow!

Pierre


No comments:

Post a Comment