Monday, February 14, 2011

It's getting closer

It's going to be a very exciting year. I have been working with due diligence on the Virtual Urantia Book system. I am very positive about the move to Native Client and the ability to place all on the Internet. It's coming this quarter from Google. Content has suffered though as I'm having technical difficulties with importing objects into the system from object creators like Blender and 3ds studio. Not to worry though, I will have full import capabilities when Native Client allows me to place the system on the Internet as the object import system will work just fine with the new Internet based version of the system. Hopefully, I'll have the Jerusem Circles working in time for the event.

My progress and travails have been noted in my blog at http://virtualurantia.blogspot.com

Soon, you'll be able to go to a webpage and you'll see the trip to Paradise in full 3d animated form. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment